De acordo com as instruções de instalação (PDF)
- Let the water flow for at least two minutes to allow supply temperature to stabilize.
- Calibrate the mixed water outlet temperature by placing a thermometer in the mixed water stream.
- To adjust the setting of the valve, loosen locking cap screw with hex wrench, see Figure 4. Cap must be lifted 1/4" to adjust temperature. To increase the temperature, turn counter clockwise. To decrease temperature turn clockwise.
- Lower handle and tighten screw.
- Check outlet temperature.